Solved

How can I change the default Phone prefix/number/flag?

• 12 March 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

How can I change this flag:

to have another default?

icon

Best answer by Nicole Chiroli 15 March 2021, 21:23

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello,

I think it's related to the language of your user, but I’d also like to hear it from an expert.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It even seems to be inconsistent: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sSBAsBTkSU

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @genietim and @Guilherme Alves. How are you both doing today?

The expected would be according to the browser’s locale. However, we are currently having a few issues with it and we have an opened bug. 

I would recommend in this case opening a chat with our support so they can evaluate the issue. :wink:

Userlevel 2

Was this issued solved?

I am having this problem as well.

When creating the form and selecting the phone number field, it shows Brazil, but when I send the form, it shows the US as country.

Is there another way to choose the default country?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Was this issued solved?

I am having this problem as well.

When creating the form and selecting the phone number field, it shows Brazil, but when I send the form, it shows the US as country.

Is there another way to choose the default country?

@cassios90It's a bug, but our team is working to resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience!!

It's been 2 years since this bug appeared, and from what I'm experiencing, it's still unresolved.

Are all bugs going to be like this? I'm not sure if I should continue with the deployment of the app

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @victor-expertoenpymes!

I would recommend opening a chat with our support team, thorugh the plataform, so they can check if the bug is back and give you more details about it!😉

Userlevel 2

@Lais Laudari hello… is this issue resolved? I live in Mexico City and by default I have this field with the Spain phone number format. Cant change it regardless if I add the +52 previoius the phone number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@leandro-almeida could you help us with this issue above?