Question

How to return the card to a previous phase and appear as pending in tasks and requests

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hello! All good?Today in my process we only use the “Tasks and Requests” option and we need to move the card numerous times between processing and pending information when information is missing, but when the Card returns from missing information to processing, in the “Tasks and Requests” are considered completed and not pending. How can I solve it so that when a card returns to a phase it is in “pending” and not “completed” in “Tasks and Requests”?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, @Felipe Cordeiro 

Could you send us a screenshot of the finished card when the card returns to the phase 

Userlevel 4

Hi @Felipe Cordeiro , howdy?  

We are waiting for the screenshot to analyze, or if you want a faster service, open a support chat with us within Pipefy itself 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I suggest to check if the prior phase is configured as “This phase is the end of process” or some like that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Maybe this phase is setup as “end of process”, as Ezequiel mentioned previously.

You can uncheck this option and try again.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi!

When we return to a phase within Kanban, I would like it to return as pending in the "Tasks and Requests" tab, but when we return the phase to Kanban, it remains as "finished".
The phase option is not marked as end of the process:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Felipe

Based on the Pipefy’s doc a task is shown to you as pending when you use a phase form and add some user to it.

https://help.pipefy.com/pt-BR/articles/7039271-o-que-sao-tarefas

After you act in the activity, it’s means that you already solve this, and the task change from pending to done.

This can’t means that card was solved or completed, just the added activity to you.

Suppose that you have 3 phases:
Phase1 → Phase 2 → Phase 3 go back to Phase 2 and after that Phase 4 (end phase).

My suggestion is create in the new phase form into the Phase 2 when the card comes from Phase 3 add you a new task, this way it’ll be appear in the Tasks and Requests.

Good luck

Userlevel 2
Badge
Thanks!So, within this "Tasks and Requests" view, there wouldn't be the possibility of going back a phase and appearing again in pending status, right?
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Based on the task’s conception, unfortunately no.

Userlevel 2
Badge
It's great. Thank you very much for your support

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

👏👏👏