Solved

Importer to Database

• 7 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello, every 15 days I use the importer app to upload a XLS file to my pipe in order to work on pending orders collection of customers. I have a database on Pipefy that has all the customer types/categories (let’s say “Customer A”, “Customer B”, etc.) 

Whenever I try to upload that file into Pipefy, I get an error message that the importer cannont overwrite the Database. The input from my excel file customer type column is exactly the same than the one in the database (i.e. “Customer A” in excel file = “Customer A” in DB registry)

I would appreciate any guidance on this. 

Thanks,

Chris

icon

Best answer by Lais Laudari 9 January 2024, 20:29

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hello, see if this helps you

https://community.pipefy.com/tips-and-inspiration-45/importer-app-errors-2471?tid=2471&fid=45

Userlevel 7

Hi @christian-delvalle-sekufin!

Im sharing with you some content from our help center but as Marcos mentioned above we have many content about Importer App here in our Community!

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/2446675-preparing-spreadsheets-for-the-importer-app

Let us know if you need anything else!😀

Userlevel 2

Hi @christian-delvalle-sekufin!

Im sharing with you some content from our help center but as Marcos mentioned above we have many content about Importer App here in our Community!

https://help.pipefy.com/en/articles/2446675-preparing-spreadsheets-for-the-importer-app

Let us know if you need anything else!😀

Thanks @marcosmelo @Lais Laudari ! 

I’ve already read those pieces you kindly sent me but my questions still remains. What Im trying to import is a category included in each row of a xls file into Pipefy. That category is the one I have in my category database (previoulsy built in Pipefy). 

I’m getting this message. I dont quite understand why as the value Im trying to import is exactly the same than one existing in my category database:

Error on field "CATEGORIES": Value You don't have permission to connect these cards/table records.

Userlevel 7

@christian-delvalle-sekufin What is the type of this "Categories" field?

Userlevel 2

@Lais Laudari thansk for the help. 

Categories is a Database with text only. 

When I try to import a xls file, the category (for example) is “GMM Grupo” in the xls file AND in the database record/registry. I keep getting the same error: 

Error on field "CATEGORIES": Value You don't have permission to connect these cards/table records.

Userlevel 7

Thank you @christian-delvalle-sekufin !

I believe that this error is related to your permission in this database conected!
Could you check it, please?

Userlevel 2

Hello @Lais Laudari ! Im being a royal pain now. Im sorry but Im learning!

Yes, Database is connected to the pipe. “Ramos” is the name of the database. Im attaching 2 images so you can see how they are configured.

Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @christian-delvalle-sekufin , how are you? 

I believe it's related to permissions, but in order to analyze and give you more detailed information about the error, I need to have access to the information from Pipe, the database, etc. 

So, if you can contact us via the support chat, we'll sort it out for you, OK? 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

See you soon

Userlevel 3

How do you display 2 results from 2 different columns on the database on a card