Solved

Strange card field in kanban view...

• 5 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi all,

I cannot explain me why, on certain cards a connected field appears (kanban view) but not on others…

Those fields appears suddenly without any capability to change or move it...

When i’m opening the card, field appears on the top of the card, with no capability to delete or move it.

Does anybody know what could be the reason of the placement of this field here ?
In fact i want to understand how it has been created to reproduce this field on other cards...
Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by Leandro Almeida 13 January 2024, 00:39

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi 

When the card is closed the field is appearing because is configured in the Pipe - Configuration / Card Subtitle.

When the card is opened, if you want to hide the field, you can use the Conditional.

Good luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi 

When the card is closed the field is appearing because is configured in the Pipe - Configuration / Card Subtitle.

When the card is opened, if you want to hide the field, you can use the Conditional.

Good luck!

Yes but… no.
I only have two fields (start date & end date) in that area that are well displaying in my card but not the connected field…
I realy don’t undestand

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This Field may appear due to filling out a form in another pipe.  click on the arrow in the top right corner of this field, and check where it takes you and perform an analysis

Userlevel 7

Hi @chrgilles!
Is this apperrin in the parent card, right?

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @chrgilles!
Is this apperrin in the parent card, right?

Well sometime yes and sometime no…
Here are the view of two cards with different displays

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @chrgilles , how are u? 😀

I can see the relationship between these cards and give you more certainty about what they are.

If you can contact us via the support chat, we'll sort it out, OK? 

We look forward to hearing from you.