Skip to main content

There appears to be a catastrophic consequence of the “Routine Maintenance undertaken by Pipefy today”.

Our New Enquiry Form built from a Pipefy Pipe, which is used frequently every day, is no longer working and as a result neither our customers nor my staff are able to take New Enquiries.

The Form has not changed for months so this is not a problem at our end.

The problem appears to be with Cascading Field Conditionals. When we complete the final field on the "Requirements" section of the form, the next set of fields should be revealed. This is no longer happening. AS A RESULT WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO TAKE ANY NEW ENQUIRIES FROM OUR CUSTOMERS. ALL OUR SYSTEMS ARE INTEGRATED WITH THIS PIPE.

My suspicion is that this issue is a consequence of the most recent routine maintenance undertaken on Pipefy and documented on the Pipefy Status Page.

We desperately need a resolution to this asap. There may be issues with our other Pipes which we have not yet discovered. 

We have tried clearing chrome browser caches and running from a chrome incognito window.

Please check your Public Forms which use cascading fields and report any problems to Pipefy support asap.

This is worrying!

My experience with Pipefy Support in getting bugs fixed is terrible. I’m very, very worried.

Do you have any Forms with complex field conditionals you can test? The more users we have reporting this the more chance we have of getting time allocated to fixing it.

I haven’t had time as yet to identify exactly which field(s) are implicated in the Conditional.

I’m already aware of a bug (confirmed by Pipefy Team) regarding cascading fields relating to Phone Numbers when using a Start Form internally (ie not published publicly) but this is not deemed a ‘priority’. I reported the bug 14 months ago.

Do you have any experience or recommendations for other products I could consider for my workflow needs (sorry to ask but this is desperate)

So far, no user has reported any problems with forms with conditions. However, opening this topic may already draw the attention of the Pipefy team so that they can look into the matter.

Hello there, folks!

We had a bug today’s morning regarding the behavior of field conditionals. It wasn’t working in public forms, but it was working normally inside the pipe, and some clients noticed the issue.

There was a fix, and the issue shouldn’t be happening anymore. 

If the public form is still behaving like that, please open a chat with us, and we’ll help you with this issue, ok?

Have a good one!

Hello there, folks!

We had a bug today’s morning regarding the behavior of field conditionals. It wasn’t working in public forms, but it was working normally inside the pipe, and some clients noticed the issue.

There was a fix, and the issue shouldn’t be happening anymore. 

If the public form is still behaving like that, please open a chat with us, and we’ll help you with this issue, ok?

Have a good one!

Thank you.

I have a long-standing bug report open with the Pipefy team which demonstrates that certain field conditionals which work on public forms do *not* work on the internal copy of the form. Pipefy have acknowledged the issue but state it is not a priority to fix. This is frustrating and seems to me fundamental.