🔩 Integration Pipefy -> Google Drive (EN)

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies
🔩 Integration Pipefy -> Google Drive (EN)
Userlevel 6

Hello Pipefy Community,

This week we will share with you the Pipefy integration with Google Drive. This recipe aims to automate the process of uploading files that are in Pipefy in a standardized way to Google Drive.

The recipe contains the following steps:

Trigger - When a card is moved in Pipefy (to a specific phase)

1st Action - Get all the content from the card

2nd Action - Select the file and download it

3rd Action - Create a folder in Google Drive (if you don't need a structure in which a new folder is always created, you can skip this step)

4th Action - Upload the selected file in the created folder

KzKZzD9xNrEYnfmMWiWWAE3_Sc73C2Oz_ydJtD24T34oulZY_hYho_pP_nmacvMz3NEJMliRonA3D8-aGmoSOcIzHKRSV5ZiBYE6GV2yunSqE8JtG5kLHKqC_jUOxYPYRShevcK5YmoyvqEwfjuqAz4
Most common use cases:  contract management separated by customer folder; organization of financial documents by month/year or clients;   Organization of documents from the employee onboarding process.

Click here to access the recipe in our library. You can clone it to your organization and follow the step-by-step configuration provided in this video

There are more than 30 shared recipes in English on The Community Library. Every week we will post a new integration here in the community and we will be able to use this space to exchange experiences regarding this topic. See ya next week!

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Does this allow for uploading multiple files for an “Upload Form Field”?
  2. Does this allow for attaching this Google Drive documents to an email from the Card, and if so, would it allow multiple doc’s to be uploaded to a single email?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I really liked these new functions, it's always good to have these automations in pipefy!

Userlevel 2

I built the exact same process with Make (formerly known as Integromat), but my target is OneDrive instead of Google Drive.

Here’s a screenshot… feel free to contact me if you need help with it.

Userlevel 6

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Does this allow for uploading multiple files for an “Upload Form Field”?
  2. Does this allow for attaching this Google Drive documents to an email from the Card, and if so, would it allow multiple doc’s to be uploaded to a single email?

Thank you!

For the first question, Yes we can attach multiple files that are attached in the same field but the recipe need some extras steps to work in this way.

For the second question: we can already attach files from pipefy in an email using our email template feature, using the hyperlink
You can see it through this article