Increase your security confirming who are creating the cards.

Hello Guys, hope you are doing well!

I don’t know about the companies you work for, but in the company I’m working for we don't need to have all employees accessing Pipefy, they just need to access the public form.
However, as a public form anyone that has the public form link can submit a request, so how can I make sure that the right people are submiting the resquest?

I’ve created the 3 steps below with 4 automations that allows us to receive cards from the employees with risk of any external fraud. 

Step 1

The first phase of the Pipe has to dedicated to this check. In my case I’ve named it as “Awaiting e-mail confirmation”.

Step 2

An e-mail template has been created to be sent to the e-mail address informed in the start form. This e-mail template has the information typed in the card and inform the requestor that he/she has 2 hours to reply that messagem.

Step 3

4 automations have been created to perform this check

Automation 1

This automation will check if the e-mail belongs to the company Domain.

Automation 2

If the email domain is correct, the automation will send an email to the resquestor asking for confirmation. *This message will avoid resquest created by extenal using employee’s e-mails address. 

Automation 3

As soon as the requestor reply the e-mail, this automation will move the card to Doing phase. 

Automation 4 

The “Awaiting e-mail confirmation” had the SLA set up to 2 hours. So, If any reply wasn't received until the card got expired, the automation  will close the card.

Hope these steps can help your processes on Pipefy.

Please, few free to give your ideias to improve these steps.

Thank you for that great detailed workaround, @Jefferson Dourado  . :nerd:

I am sorry that you have to go through all that trouble to increase the security and compliance levels of your process. I will add this topic to our product backlog and notify the product manager of the Forms feature about it.

regards,
Giovanni Basso

Product Manager
Messaging, Integrations, Mobile and Community

Updated idea status NewSubmitted