New features for due to

Hi 

The Pipefy DEV, I don’t know if these ideas are on development track, but I think that all users that use “Due to” to control their cards will aggregate value:

1) Due to based on business calendar:

Today the Due to feature can be calculated, but is not possible to hop weekends or holidays, causing fake dates to deliver and requiring manual adjusts

2) Due to based on start and stop time:

The teams working from 08-17h or 09-18 or whatever the Due to could be calculated taking in count the business hours (configurable) that permit control all the demands should be deliver until the end of business day.

3) Due to could be updated using an automation

Nowadays the Due to can’t to be updated using a automation. This will be very helpful if could implemented.

Maybe others have more ideas, fill free to add it.

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback, @Ezequiel Souza.

Could you please help me better understand which feature you are talking about? Are you talking about the card Due date, where we can set a date and a time for when each card is due? Are you talking about the phase SLAs (where one can specify how long a card can stay in that phase) or pipe SLAs (where one can specify how long a card can stay in the pipe)?

You can paste a screenshot or a Loom  video recording here to help me understand your issue. You can also write in Portuguese if you prefer.

best regards,

Giovanni

Updated idea status NewUnder Consideration

Hi Giovanni

I’m talking about this feature/field

These features will expand the functionalities about that.

Best regards.

Ezec