News

Healthy Habits Picture Contest

• 10 September 2020
  • 16 replies
Healthy Habits Picture Contest
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This month's contest wants to celebrate the Brazilian initiative Yellow September! 🟡

Creating a healthy routine is essential for our bodies and also for our minds. Because of that, we want to know what are your health habits your company incentivizes! 

💛 What do you do at work time that makes your routine healthier? 💛

Share with the Pipefy Community at least one habit that contributes to calm you down and help you be more productive. Do not forget to add a nice picture and explain why this practice is vital for you! 

For example, yoga sessions with colleagues, running before work, to-do lists, journaling, and smalls pause to relax. 🧘‍♀️🏃‍♂️📝

The three most voted healthy tips will win a special swag to help you to keep your healthy lifestyle. You can post your picture until September 29th! The results will be announced on September 30th. 

Let’s build a healthy work-life balance together! 🚀🌱

🟡Yellow September is a Brazilian campaign to raise awareness about the problem of suicide in the country. Also, engage with life valorization and light mental issues at home, work, and school. 

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

Here at home I have the best remedy for stress.

The best part of the day is when I am interrupted by the son with a new drawing to decorate my office.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Here at TRR we love to take a break for a coffee after several hours of work.

This was our last time together before quarantine started. I miss my friends so much!   :grin::coffee: 

Besides that we have a healthcare programm to encourage us in living a more healthier life. From nutritional advise to finance education we have a lot of support from the company!

Userlevel 4

Hey!

I got back to cycling again.

I don't know why I stopped, honestly. I resumed my bike trips because of an internal Pipefy team challenge and... wow, I'm proud of myself for getting back at it.

There's nothing better for my peace of mind than feeling the wind on my face 🍃 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi everyone,

Here at home I have the best medicine for stress.

The best part of the day is when I am interrupted by the son with a new drawing to decorate my office.

So cute, @ivan.novofoco  The best “remedy” indeed! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This was our last time together before quarantine started. I miss my friends so much!   :grin::coffee: 

Besides that we have a healthcare programm to encourage us in living a more healthier life. From nutritional advise to finance education we have a lot of support from the company!

Great team, Edu! Having coffee with colleagues is something I miss too! :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey!

I got back to cycling again.

I don't know why I stopped, honestly. I resumed my bike trips because of an internal Pipefy team challenge and... wow, I'm proud of myself for getting back at it.

There's nothing better for my peace of mind than feeling the wind on my face 🍃 

I LOVE TO CYCLING, @isabela-saciotti 
Great habit! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My perfect day starts with my daily outdoor running.

It is essential for me! It makes me stop thinking and focus on breathing. It's time to listen to podcasts, news and music. Besides helping me to keep a healthy body, it also allows me to stay calm. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Coffee is always a good idea. ☕️

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

When I was working in the office I used to go for walks with coworkers at lunch sometimes. There are some lovely trails around our office. Even though we’ve been working from home since March, we’ve kept this habit alive. Every Monday at lunch I go for a walk around my neighbourhood and call one of my coworkers who goes for a walk around her neighbourhood at the same time. 

It gives us a chance to get outside, enjoy a bit of fresh air, and chat about whatever’s on our minds. It also gives me a chance to find some beautiful nature in my neighbourhood like this leafy, vine-covered tree I found one day.

A tall tree with bright green leaves covering the trunk.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

When I was working in the office I used to go for walks with coworkers at lunch sometimes. There are some lovely trails around our office. Even though we’ve been working from home since March, we’ve kept this habit alive. Every Monday at lunch I go for a walk around my neighbourhood and call one of my coworkers who goes for a walk around her neighbourhood at the same time. 

It gives us a chance to get outside, enjoy a bit of fresh air, and chat about whatever’s on our minds. It also gives me a chance to find some beautiful nature in my neighbourhood like this leafy, vine-covered tree I found one day.

Beautiful picture, Sarah!! I loved it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi all

So good to see many great moments wiht nature, family, frends and sports. @ivan.novofoco @Eduardo Kano @Juliana Spinardi @isabela-saciotti @Sarah Lane 🤩🤩

In my case, paddling in a polynesian canoe has changed my life. Wake up at 5AM to meet friends and paddle in this scenery is essential for my mind and body health. 🛶🖤

Copacabana beach and sugar loaf mountain!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi all

So good to see many great moments wiht nature, family, frends and sports. @ivan.novofoco @Eduardo Kano @Juliana Spinardi @isabela-saciotti @Sarah Lane 🤩🤩

In my case, paddling in a polynesian canoe has changed my life. Wake up at 5AM to meet friends and paddle in this scenery is essential for my mind and body health. 🛶🖤

Fantastic view!!! Rio :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Here at Pipefy we have a good habit of going to official 5km/10km runs 🙂 It helps us to relieve stress and build relationships w/ each other! :muscle:

@pamella-guarinello @Rodrigo Subirá @rodrigo-martins @Paola Botelho 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi, everyone! :heart_eyes:

It is a really good healthy practices indeed. Thanks to share a grate photos with us @ivan.novofoco, @Eduardo Kano, @Juliana Spinardi, @Sarah Lane, @Felipe Scholz.

Wow, it an amazing view @Ricardo Palhares. I visit Rio in January and I cant wait to go again. :blush:

Here at FEE, we have a diverse team and we are always in the most varied locations developing our projects. Thus, once a week we take out to be in the office and have meals together. :fries::hamburger: I

n the pandemic, we have maintained the practice of making a video call on the birthdays of the gang! :birthday:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, everyone! :heart_eyes:

It is a really good healthy practices indeed. Thanks to share a grate photos with us @ivan.novofoco@Eduardo Kano@Juliana Spinardi@Sarah Lane@Felipe Scholz.

Wow, it an amazing view @Ricardo Palhares. I visit Rio in January and I cant wait to go again. :blush:

Here at FEE, we have a diverse team and we are always in the most varied locations developing our projects. Thus, once a week we take out to be in the office and have meals together. :fries::hamburger: I

n the pandemic, we have maintained the practice of making a video call on the birthdays of the gang! :birthday:

Niceeeeeee, @rebeca.venancio 
I miss this kinda interaction too! Good friends, good food. laughter and great conversation. Recipe for happiness :blush:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

It´s my first time participating on the #09challenge in Pipefy.

For who doesn´t know is a challenge that we need to do a 30min exercise and a read/study of something new everyday, including holidays :)

It´s challenge, but it´s also amazing! 

It´s not easy, but when you start become more easy and also really fun to follow your friends in the challenge as well.

My tip is find a good place, if possible with nature, and just do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Invite some friends and create a health challenge to start, it's invigorating and can help you to focus better on the job :)