Hi everyone, I’m here to share how you can easily add a Data view (KPIs, SLA etc) in PowerBi using Google Sheets as a data repository.
Here is a step-by-step on how to configure it:
- Connect Pipefy and Google Sheets using Zapier by selecting the trigger New Card or Moved Card, so every time you create a new card, it will automatically go to the spreadsheet.
- Second, connect Google Sheets and Power Bi using using the Web Page Connect option.
Tip: to connect both you need to follow the steps below:
- Copy the shareable URL link
- Open PowerBi workspace and use the web as a source
- Past the link from Google Sheet and change to:
"edit?usp=sharing" TO "export?format=xlsx"
The connection is done. Customize your dashboard as you like.
Pro Tip: Update information using the schedule for PowerBi or update your data manually.
That’s it! If you have any questions or suggestions, just comment below.
Thanks for sharing!
This is great! thank you