Solved

Tracking cards between the pipes

• 20 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have a few pipes with automation between them (automation: when a card enters a phase "DONE" in pipe A, create a new connected card in pipe B").

Is it possible to have preview of all the cards to know on which phase in which pipe the card are?

icon

Best answer by alicereis 25 January 2022, 19:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I am not sure if I understand your request correctly. Are you just looking for an overview over all cards?

Then I would recommend looking into reports: there are global ones (access from your dashboard, in the main menu to the left) and pipe specific ones (open the pipe and switch to reports, just to the right of the Kanban view option). In your case, you want the global ones: select to show all pipes (resp. A & B), change the fields displayed to include the pipe and the current phase (upper right corner, the icon with the rectangle and the two lines), and there you have it: an overview of all the cards and know on which phase in which pipe the card is.

I am unable to locate the Global Dashboard Feature, is it available in the basic package or do you need the pro package? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tyler Siddle : depends on whether you use the new or the old Pipefy. In the old one, in the company dashboard, there was a menu point “reports” in the left menu bar. In the new one, you have to click on your account image, and choose “Company reports”.

Found it, thank you! One follow up question, is it possible to see the child cards linked to a parent card in this report or in the individual pipe report? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Found it, thank you! One follow up question, is it possible to see the child cards linked to a parent card in this report or in the individual pipe report? 

If there is a connected field pointing to the child card, you can find it in the report. But I believe that it is not possible to view only as a connected card. In this case, it would be necessary to export the data and visualize it through a dashboard.