Sample Apps

• 27 March 2021
  • 7 replies
Sample Apps
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

👆Emoji App

This is a sample app that show all capabilities that apps could explore.

Remix on Glitch

👆appear.in App

Official Pipefy appear.in app

Remix on Glitch

👆 Google Hangouts App

Official Pipefy Google Hangouts app

Remix on Glitch

👆 Sample React App with Pipe Views

Pipe views is a new Apps feature under development mode.

Remix on Glitch

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Guys,

I´m trying to see the emoji example, but it´s broken.

If you open the emoji example on Glitch, appears a lot of ***** symbols, not working properly on pipefy.

Can someone  fix it or send to me the right files?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @silvio.angelo

Thank you for your report. 

We’ll take a look a this example app in order to fix or send you the correct files, ok? 

Feel free to reach us. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Marcos Carvalho 

That´s awesome news!!!!

tks

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Guys,

I Have 2 questions about the project structure in the samples:

1. In the “server.js” file when we open in the glitch it opens with “https://pipefy-appearin-app.glitch.me/” url. To my project stay online on glitch, i need to change this url to my project url that is on preview option on glitch. Is this right?
  2. I´m trying to use the .env variables on my start.js but i´m not reaching it. I know the process variable is only accessible in server.js, and i already try to do a get request to return ir in my start,js, but i failed. How can i recover the .env variables in my start.js file. Someone have a example of it?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Marcos Carvalho @Juliana Spinardi  @genietim can you help me with this question?

I can't integrate my pipe with Google Hangouts.  I don't see the Google Hangouts in the native integration list.  Please advice how should I proceed.

Badge

Guys,

I´m trying to see the emoji example, but it´s broken.

If you open the emoji example on Glitch, appears a lot of ***** symbols, not working properly on pipefy.

Can someone  fix it or send to me the right files?

The same problems