Allow users to track the status of their requests

We want to allow the requesters to track the status of what they requested inside Pipefy, through a Public Form or using an Email Inbox.

150% This is essential. Based on Felipe’s response regarding the Portal roadmap, this is coming soon which is very exciting. We leveraged the Pipefy API to build our own which we’ve been using the past few years: 

@savicbo Great to see that you have created a solution of your own, and I'm happy to let you know that this improvement is indeed coming soon.

May I ask what sort of functionality your team has built into this custom solution, so that we can consider this within the product?

Thank you!

@fernando-scarduelli It is currently just a static representation of a card, so no ability to chat from within the page but that would be ideal. Currently we show both all the original inputs to the card in the “Original Request Info” accordion, then additional field that were populated as the request was processed in the “Updates from the approval process” accordion. On the left we show the request’s journey through the process. At the top we call out two key pieces of information and there is a search function to lookup another request.

Updated idea status In ProgressReleased

Hey Doers, I'm happy to announce that we released the Request tracker feature!  

FYI @savicbo