Enable Loops In E-Mail Templates

Alright. I requested conditionals a few months ago here: https://community.pipefy.com/ideas/conditions-in-e-mail-templates-700

I will now also request loops.

Use cases:

• loop fields with multiple values, e.g. assignee, attachments, connected pipes, connected databases
  • in these loops, one could then e.g. link all the attachments of one field separately, make a table from the connected card’s fields, etc. — really, it would be amazingly usefull

Thanks for this feedback @genietim! Take a look on his idea, @Diogo Matheus, sounds interesting.

I'm submitting it to our product team. 

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted

Hey @genietim can you explain what you mean by loops? I usually love your ideas, so want to understand this one better.

Hi @Sarah Lane, sure, let me try to explain and tell me if something is not clear.

With “loop” I mean a possibility to iterate. For example:

{{ for assignee in phaseXY.fieldWithAssignees }}
<li>{{ assignee.name }}: {{ assignee.email }}</li>
{{ endfor }}

Which, if the field “phaseXY.fieldWithAssignees” had two assingees assinged, would result in the following E-Mail content:

<li>Assignee 1's Name: assignee1@test.mail</li>
<li>Assignee 2's Name: something@gmail.com</li>

Ah, so you’re wanting to create more auto-generated content in emails based on previously scripted rules? 

Ah, so you’re wanting to create more auto-generated content in emails based on previously scripted rules? 

I am not sure if this is how I would say it, but I guess, yes.

I want more (fine-grained) control over how I can list and format attachments, connected cards, assignees etc. from the card in my E-Mail templates.