Formula Fields

New Field type that will allow users to create formulas and automatically calculate results using information available inside other fields.

I can’t wait to have this functionality!

What’s the deal with this feature? It’s the most requested from what I can see - but hasn’t been prioritized yet?

All the competitors have it: Monday, clickup etc. so if you’re looking to make pipefy a place that customers on those platforms can migrate to, it really is critical.

This will help a lot!

I currently use integrat as an alternative

I regret a lot moving from Monday to Pipefy and they simply don't have this functionality. Every platform does. The’ve just stopped in time

I regret a lot moving from Monday to Pipefy and they simply don't have this functionality. Every platform does. The’ve just stopped in time

I think Pipefy will soon have news on this topic.

Yes, everyone! We are really close to share some news with you all on this topic! Stay tuned on the first half of the next month… November/2023! 

New automation action: automated formulas

https://community.pipefy.com/news-and-announcements-49/new-automation-action-automated-formulas-3284?postid=12030#post12030

Hi everyone!

We have a big new to share with you!

👉🏼Check it out: 

Under ConsiderationReleased

Would it be possible for fields that have not been filled out yet to default to zero for the sake of formula automations? I am setting up a formula automation that adds several fields throughout the process, but if that field has not been filled out yet the formula doesn’t work as it can’t add what it sees as a non-numerical field and rather than skipping that field or treating it as zero the automation doesn’t update. 

Would it be possible for fields that have not been filled out yet to default to zero for the sake of formula automations? I am setting up a formula automation that adds several fields throughout the process, but if that field has not been filled out yet the formula doesn’t work as it can’t add what it sees as a non-numerical field and rather than skipping that field or treating it as zero the automation doesn’t update. 

For anyone else who might have this issue, a workaround for this is to create an automation for when a card is created to set all values to 0 in the fields you want to add later on. This will allow the above automation to work regardless of which fields have been edited yet.