Insert Dynamic Hyperlink in Dynamic content field

The new Dynamic content field is great. However, one option that would be much useful is to have Hyperlink also set dynamically. The rich text box allows for Hyperlink, but that link has to be static. If we could also enter the dynamic tags inside the link, that would be super helpful.

Hey @abhatt , I am glad that you are taking advantage of our Dynamic Content Field. I want to send your feedback to our product team, however, would be great to understand a little more about your use case. Can you clarify how you would use this hyperlink? Thanks! 

Thanks very much for your attention @Diehl! Sure, I can share the use case. We have couple of fields we want to display that would be non editable and Dynamic content field is perfect for that, we have already started using that. For e.g., certain Unique Identifier that ties to external system, we want to show that on cards for reference, but user should not be able to edit that. So that is taken care of by this field. Additionally, we also want to display the link to that record in external system, for that , it would be great to have the hyperlink field too dynamic so we can insert that URL that we have stored and users can directly click on it to review. In absence of which, users would just have the record ID, but in order to actually open that tied record, they have to manually navigate to that system and search by ID. 

hi we also have a need for the above so we will follow this thread

Thanks for the context, @abhatt . I will submit your idea! 

Updated idea statusNewSubmitted

Thank you @Danielle Diehl !

Good idea!