News

Cutest Pets Picture Contest

Cutest Pets Picture Contest
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Do you believe your pet has that certain “star quality”? :star:

This month's contest is for you! I mean… it is for your pet! 

We want to invite you to share with the Pipefy Community: If you could bring any of your pets to the office which one would you bring? 

Post  a cool picture showing your dog, cat, parrot, goat, chinchilla, bird, horse, hamster, you name it, we’ve got it -  and tell us why you had chosen him/her. :heart_eyes::camera:

:ballot_box:The three most voted (and fluffy) pet’s photo will receive a surprise gift! 

🗓️ You can post your picture until August 28th! The result will be announced on August 31st.

:checkered_flag:Start your engines, community members and may the best pet win! 🐕🐹🦎🐦🐇

This topic has been closed for comments

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I want to share a picture of Frida, my little dog. :heart_eyes:

She is cute  and super smart! I am sure she will become very popular at the office. 

Userlevel 4

I really hope I can take #Bangkok to our office one day :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5

Maki is this cute little monster that would love to make friends at the office (and eat their food when they're distracted haha)!

Userlevel 4

These furballs are Wicca and Ragnar. As you can see, they're not VERY active (they're full remote work mode :joy: ), but I hope that they can meet you all at the office someday!  

Userlevel 3
Badge

This is John and his eyes will melt your heart. He’s just office material, right?
- Take me with you, mom. I promise I’ll be a good boy! :innocent:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Theo loves homeoffice! S2

Userlevel 5

Hi, I'm Ginger !!!
I think the days I was most spoiled in life were at Pipefy!
I miss mommy's friends and playing MUCH there!!! 💞
Notice my 🎒, Mom took all the gear for me to spend the day and have fun with all the honeybadgers! 

Userlevel 3
This is Hola. He is a very odd and loving cat. He likes eating bean leaves and lettuce. Here’s a picture of him sleeping after a vegan snack.

It would be fun to see what he thinks of our office green area.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have three little plant-eaters. I have so many pictures it’s hard to choose but I like this one because our plants were dying and we couldn’t figure out why. When the pandemics started and we were forced to stay home all day we actually found the root-cause: Francisca just likes to eat them but mostly, staying on top of them like she is a plant herself. 

Poor plant. RIP. We now struggle to keep up with our plants which are a huge hobby but the cats are always defying us on it. 

PS: She also sleeps on the cactus. I have no idea how and why, but she loves it. 
PSS: That is Tobias on the background and we also have Cenoura. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Fabio Alves I hope you can take Bangkok to the office as well. This is my FAVORITE type of dog in the entire world they are so cute AAAAAA :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This little guy is my companion in home office. He even participates in some meetings with me. I wonder what a mess he would make on my desk at TRR. :tiger2:

:heart:

Userlevel 4

This is Mayuu, and she is actually super cute! I’m pretty sure she is the protector of the house :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I really hope I can take #Bangkok to our office one day :heart_eyes:

OMG!! SO sweet!

Userlevel 3

This is my baby Mylo Ren. He is a german shepherd and great dane mix. I rescued him 2 years ago. He is a big baby that wants snuggles all the time. We refer to him as a rare breed of fruit loop dingus. I wish I could bring him to work with me everyday. He would love running around the office and getting love from everyone. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Theo loves homeoffice! S2

I want to squeeze him!!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Enjoying the afternoon sun :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@KeelyW Mylo Ren is sooooo cute!!!

Userlevel 3

Thank you! He is a very big baby!

Userlevel 5

Thor is ready to work at Pipefy! :D

He’s a quite happy dog, he even laughs at my jokes!

Userlevel 5
Hey! This is Lápis. He’s a little moody, but still a cutie pie. 💖

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

That's Foxy!! If she went to work with me at Pipefy, she wouldn't leave my side and would bark for anyone that she doesn't know :sweat_smile:, but she is a very sweet and funny.
Foxy is such a character :fox::heart: 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Hey, don’t leave me at home...if you take me to the office, I can take you to the beach after it….do we have a deal?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Vinicius Castro Where is Nina? :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 3

Hi there! Here is Nina :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Vinicius Castro Lovely!! :hugging::cat2: