News

Pipefy Community ideation review Q3 2020

• 9 October 2020
  • 4 replies
Pipefy Community ideation review Q3 2020
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Doers,

The third quarter of the year has ended, and we wanted to share some of our first results w/ our new community ideation section after launching a fantastic community of doers. 

The review aims to highlight some of the most critical contributions from the community that was released and the main ideas that are still on our radar. 

Here is a quick status for Pipefy Community ideas in Q3:

• 3 ideas delivered 

• 55 new ideas created

• 143 replies to ideas 

• 340 votes on ideas 

Once again, a big thank you to everyone in the Pipefy Community who shared their ideas as well as voted on other community member's ideas. The product team LOVES the insights and feedback you’ve given us over the last quarter! 

We’re happy to share that the following 55 ideas you submitted 3 have been delivered:

Thanks to all of our brilliant idea contributors: 

@Emily Jameson @rebeca.venancio @Mary Anne  @John Williams @Moacir Souza @Ricardo Palhares @claudiovalverde @ivan.novofoco @Jéssica Martins @Diego Andrade @gabrielamattos @dibordini @Danilo @savicbo @andre-bahia @joe-seraphin @Jefferson Dourado @Nithael Sampaio @thaiannelourenco @elaine25 @Eduardo Kano @gbdoin @Amanda L. @Ezequiel Souza

And there is more! 

During Q3/2020 we also shipped two other amazing features to help you deliver even better results using Pipefy: 

What’s next?

You can expect more updates on your ideas since our product team is continually reviewing all open ideas. This also means that we will be closing some ideas, most likely because:

• It doesn’t fit our product vision

• We don’t see much demand across customers

• Or we want to improve something differently.

If you have any feedback, ideas, or thoughts around our ideation process, please share them with us, and help us build a better product!

I hope you like it! 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Congrats Pipefy Team and specially @Felipe Scholz @Juliana Spinardi for the amazing work you have been done in the community. As a Partner, it’s been gratfull be in  contact with other partners and doers to share knowledge, solve problems and help to improve the product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats Pipefy Team and specially @Felipe Scholz @Juliana Spinardi for the amazing work you have been done in the community. As a Partner, it’s been gratfull be in  contact with other partners and doers to share knowledge, solve problems and help to improve the product.

I make @Ricardo Palhares`s words mine. Congrats, @Felipe Scholz, @Juliana Spinardi and all Pipefy team for the support and all amazing work in the Pipefy Community. You make us feel at home. I hope that new chapter, we can contribute and share even more. :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I make @Ricardo Palhares`s words mine. Congrats, @Felipe Scholz@Juliana Spinardi and all Pipefy team for the support and all amazing work in the Pipefy Community. You make us feel at home. I hope that new chapter, we can contribute and share even more. :heart_eyes:

@Ricardo Palhares @rebeca.venancio You are amazing!! :heart_eyes: ​​​​​​​

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

:crown: AMAZING!! I wish more platforms would follow Pipefy’s model for improvement. Keep it up, and you will be unstoppable.