Solved

Can I integrate Pipefy and PowerBi?

Userlevel 3

Hi, I would love to send data from Pipefy to PowerBi and have interactive dashboards to keep track of my processes SLAs. Does any one here ever done that? 

icon

Best answer by Felipe Scholz 5 June 2020, 12:59

View original

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Emily, there is a PowerBi connector that we build (not a native feature of Pipefy, therefore we don't offer support to enable this integration). Please find below two helpful links for that: 

• Here is a step-by-step on how to connect Pipefy and PowerBi.
  • Download here the Pipefy Connector 
  • Here is a brief video explaining how this connection works. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This will be very useful to us at TRR. Right now, our BI team is working to migrate our data to PowerBI! Thanks for sharing it, @Felipe Scholz !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Eduardo Kano Awesome to hear that! Let me know if you need any help with that! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@vitoria_lanes, we can test to see if it works for us :grinning:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Currently, I am using pwbi using the connector and to automate the sync daily I installed the Gateway. It is working perfectly. The connector has some limits when dealing with huge amount of rows, but most of the case we do not reach it. Additionally, we developed a middleware that uses Pipefy APIs and store data into a MariaDB in our Google Cloud environment. We created a VM for it. We also replicated this scenario for a customer which is integrating Pipefy data with other applications and the main database (customers) is located in an proprietary system (no API available).

Userlevel 3

Someone know how to creat the gateway of this pipefy conector beta to power bi online?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Emily, there is a PowerBi connector that we build (not a native feature of Pipefy, therefore we don't offer support to enable this integration). Please find below two helpful links for that: 

• Here is a step-by-step on how to connect Pipefy and PowerBi.
  • Here is a brief video explaining how this connection works. 

@lais-laudari HERE

Userlevel 5

Cant download connector?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Cesar Backes - Stella mail me at: sartoritobias14@gmail.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Cesar Backes - Stella 

I have a copy of the connector saved on my drive.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zm5L98mw2YBxw9BhXVh-0h09f-VdsO1Y?usp=sharing

Userlevel 5

@Cesar Backes - Stella

I have a copy of the connector saved on my drive.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zm5L98mw2YBxw9BhXVh-0h09f-VdsO1Y?usp=sharing

Thx

Does anyone know why this error appears after entering the organization id when connecting power bi with pipefy?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Buen dia.

Me podrian indicar donde se debe crear la carpeta para guardar la extension?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hola @paola-cuellar , creo que este archivo te ayudará con este problema, si aún tienes preguntas, ¡envíalas aquí! 😉

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello 

I am loggin in the aplication whit my email and pasword, but this is the error now

Could you help me please?

Userlevel 1

Hello @paola-cuellar !

I was having the same problem and I was able to fix it. See the steps below:

1. Download the updated Pipefy connector here (thank you @consultoria24 for providing this)
  2. Follow all the steps on the PDF above until you reach on the login page
  3. Instead of using you login credentials, you will use a GRAPH QL API code
  4. Enter in your Pipefy account
  5. Go to Account Preferences → Personal Access Token
  6. Click Generate New Token
  7. Copy the token and paste it on the Account Key
  8. Enjoy!

After that, you just need to select the databases you want to import.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Kelwin

Userlevel 1

Hi All

I have been completely unable to log in using the connector, eventually getting an error that stops me from even trying anything else (looks like Paola-Cuellar error posted above). Has anyone else had this issue? Our company uses SSO (Single Sign On) so I don’t actually have an email address and password to enter; is there a solution around this someone can share? 
Thanks

Amanda :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @AmandaK!
Can you try using this one I attached here, please?
Let me know if it doesn't work, please.😉

Userlevel 1

Hi Lais,
Thank you so much - but unfortunately I got the same error. I tried a few things (restarting; restarting PowerBI; replacing connector at differing points etc) but no luck. Any ideas? (Sorry!)

:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @AmandaK!
To speed up the solution I recommend to contat our suport team throught the chat inside the plataform and they will help you with this!
Anyway Im looking for update this post to avoid this error for future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AmandaK can you share with me the URL that you are using for authentication, please?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello 

I am loggin in the aplication whit my email and pasword, but this is the error now

Could you help me please?

Buen dia. 

Pudimos arreglar el login ajustando la URL de login de la siguiente manera

Original:

*&response_type=code&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Foauth.powerbi.com%2Fviews%2Foauthredirect.html

Ajuste:

*&response_type=code&scope=read+write&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Foauth.powerbi.com%2Fviews%2Foauthredirect.html

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Lais Laudari @paola-cuellar @kelwin-silva . I am also running into this issue. I don’t quite understand the GraphQL API Token answer. I understand how to get the token and how to use it in things like python script. But in this case the “pop up” inside PowerBI where you login to Pipefy is not in a browser, and only gives you the ability to input your organization id, then email and password. After which you get this page(below). Where do I put the API token?

Also @paola-cuellar what do you mean by adjusting the login URL? The PowerBI connector login for pipefy is in a pop up with no URL to adjust. I tried to go into my browser and add your endpoint and login from there, and it let me, but I still run into the same error signing in from inside of PowerBI.

Has anyone been able to get past this “missing parameter” error?

I would really appreciate the help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @jorden-monroe !
Can you share with me the URL that you are using for authentication, please?

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Lais Laudari 

I am not using a URL that I can change. When I open powerBI I press Get Data » more »  Pipefy (Beta). Then a pop up opens up to sign in which I added a picture of before. I’m not “using” any URL and I cannot change the url of the verification page that pops up. In the picture I sent though you can see the URL that the pop up uses.

I have tried however to go into the browser and log in at the URL, as suggested by Paola

https://app-auth.pipefy.com/login?afterLoginRedirectTo=*&response_type=code&scope=read+write&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Foauth.powerbi.com%2Fviews%2Foauthredirect.html

Which let me log in fine, but did nothing for my ability to log in within PowerBI.