⛰️ Pipefy Summit 2021 - Driving digital transformation and empowering citizen developers

• 22 November 2021
  • 5 replies
⛰️ Pipefy Summit 2021 - Driving digital transformation and empowering citizen developers
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Pipefy Summit is designed to benefit any professional interested in digital transformation. Whether you are just beginning your digital transformation journey or you’re looking to solve a complex process orchestration problem — this event is for you!

Register for this two-day event to learn how to leverage low-code process orchestration technology to manage your end-to-end business processes. Our team of professionals will provide solutions that empower teams and citizen developers to create custom workflows that integrate with legacy tools, enhance visibility and control, and eliminate manual processes in your organization.

Pipefy Summit is returning for a virtual experience December 8-9, 2021.

Book your spot now! 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m all signed-up and have shared the info with my coworkers in case they want to sign up too! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m all signed-up and have shared the info with my coworkers in case they want to sign up too! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Thanks, Sarah!!! 

We are super excited with our first Global Summit. We are waiting for you there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Will be very good! I look forward to this Summit

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great first day of the Summit! The Diversity and Inclusion webinar was especially amazing to me! Thanks to all the presenters and organizers! Looking forward to day two tomorrow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Sarah Lane thank you!!! 
Amazing having you with us all day!!! 

The  Diversity was perfect, right? 

See you tomorrow!