Interview

πŸŽ™ Meet a Superuser - Ivan Abduch

• 3 October 2023
  • 4 replies
πŸŽ™ Meet a Superuser - Ivan Abduch
Userlevel 7

This month, get to know Community Superuser Ivan Abduch, Co-founder and CTO at Newfy, a Grupo Novofoco company, and learn about his experiences using Pipefy.
Β 

Β 

> Tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from? What are your interests and hobbies? What is your job, and where are you employed?
Β 

My name is Ivan Abduch, co-founder of Newfy and father of Samirzinho. I love drawing and preparing Asian food. These hobbies balance my professional objective of empowering managers to develop more competitive companies.

Β 

> How do you use Pipefy in your work routine?
Β 

My first contact with Pipefy was in mid-2017. We were looking for a tool to make our consultancy on management systems, especially ISO 9001, more tangible and less bureaucratic. We wanted to offer our clients something that went beyond a paper certificate, something that really added value and remained in the management of their companies.

Β 

During the external audit, we received praise from the certifying body for the innovative way in which we implemented ISO 9001. With our company's certification, we had the necessary validation to take our methodology to the market, so the use of Pipefy in our methodology gained momentum from there. Over time, we added new features and improved our methodology.

Β 

> How did you learn to use Pipefy?
Β 

In mid-2020 I was invited to take part in the launch of the Pipefy Community, which opened up a new horizon of possibilities. What we had previously only shared internally, we now shared with other people, enriching our experience with the product.

In the Community, we exchange ideas, discover new ways to use the tool, and even suggest new features. The Pipefy team is always attentive to our suggestions and the community is very helpful in finding the best solutions to the problems presented.

Β 

> What were the impacts on your workflow and processes after adopting Pipefy?
Β 

In 2022, we had the opportunity to open a spin-off. We identified that, far beyond certifications, our clients were demanding improvements in their processes and more effective, automated methods of managing their companies. That's when Newfy was born, a new Novofoco Group company focused on Process Innovation with the purpose of creating ideal workflows for our clients using Pipefy.

Β 

> Which Pipefy feature is the most helpful for your tasks? Which one do you like best?
Β 

With Pipefy we turn the requirements of the standard into pipes, create connections, and define steps, along with controls and responsible parties. We were the first company to obtain 100% online quality management certification, completely eliminating the use of paper, spreadsheets, or procedures documented in Word or PDF.

> What differentiates Pipefy from other tools on the market?Β 
Β 

Pipefy has not only revolutionized the way we implement management systems, but has also connected us with an incredible community of professionals who share the same goal: to improve processes and create innovative solutions.

Β 

> Tell us what it has been like for you as a Super User.
Β 

Paulo Freire once said that "Teaching does not exist without learning and vice versa." My experience as a Superuser in the Pipefy Community reflects exactly that. Every time I access the community, I come away with a new idea or solution for my processes. It's an enriching experience that continues to improve our approach to quality management and the use of Pipefy as an essential tool in our work.

Β 

> Is there anything else you’d like to add?

Β 

I'm excited about the future and the possibilities Pipefy will continue to offer our consultancy and the community as a whole.

Β 

Β 

Follow Superuser Ivan Abduch (@ivan.novofoco) to grow your Community network and Pipefy knowledge.

Β 

Have an idea for how to improve Pipefy? Share it here to collaborate with our product team.Β 

Β 

πŸ‘‰πŸΌClickΒ hereΒ to readΒ this content in Portuguese.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Every time I engage with the community, I come across new ideas or find solutions to streamline my processes. I am excited about the future prospects and the ongoing opportunities that Pipefy promises to bring to our consultancy and the community as a whole.

Userlevel 7

Thank you @ivan.novofoco!πŸ™‚