​​Welcome and nice to meet you! What's your name? ​​​​​​👋🏽

Show first post

197 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyeon!

My name is Mateus but you can call me “Tetê” as it is my nickname! I work at involves as a Motion Designer, a saas company which operates in the trade marketing sector.

I’ve met Pipefy when I joined Involves and such a usefull and powerfull tool, specifically since we started working remotly because of the Covid pandemic, it has been really helpful in maintaining all demands flowing.

As for myself I’m a little passionate about art, I like to paint with oil paintings but I also paint digitally, I see myself as some kind of artist!

I’m glad and excited to be part of this community! Thank you.

Here’s a picture of me!

Userlevel 1

Hi guys! Nice to meet you!

I’m Maria Carolina, but you can call me Cacau, and I work as Customer Success Manager at Mobiliza, in Florianópolis, Brazil!

I’m passionate about people, so I’m always looking for different ways to understand them better, such as mbti, enneagram, etc. Also I love my dogs (Loba and Frida) and I really enjoy taking care of my plants and learning more about them. ;)

What I love the most about Mobiliza is humanity that exists in every interaction with everyone. We trully live our values and for me that’s priceless! We learn together, laugh together and grow together. Also it’s’ a safe space to be who you are without fear  <3

Hope to learn a lot with you guys! See ya!

[she/her]

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

Hi! My name is Bruno Borçari and I’m a lawyer, working as a DPO (Data Protection Officer) on a startup.

I love animals, technology, reading and traveling.

I love the fact that the company I work for is always trying to keep up with the market.

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone! 

My name is Leo, and I like to do a lot of things.

I love to code, to cook, to works with data science and to play sports.

For me pipefy is most helpful as a CRM, to make calls and send messages, and also to manage our sales funnel, and as I works in a students company, with no profit, it’s free thanks to great people that work at pipefy!

I’m very excited of being part of this great community.

See you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi everyone! 

My name is Leo, and I like to do a lot of things.

I love to code, to cook, to works with data science and to play sports.

For me pipefy is most helpful as a CRM, to make calls and send messages, and also to manage our sales funnel, and as I works in a students company, with no profit, it’s free thanks to great people that work at pipefy!

I’m very excited of being part of this great community.

See you all!

Hello, Leo! Welcome to the community!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello everyeon!

My name is Mateus but you can call me “Tetê” as it is my nickname! I work at involves as a Motion Designer, a saas company which operates in the trade marketing sector.

I’ve met Pipefy when I joined Involves and such a usefull and powerfull tool, specifically since we started working remotly because of the Covid pandemic, it has been really helpful in maintaining all demands flowing.

As for myself I’m a little passionate about art, I like to paint with oil paintings but I also paint digitally, I see myself as some kind of artist!

I’m glad and excited to be part of this community! Thank you.

Here’s a picture of me!

Hello, Tetê! Welcome to our community! Paints? Super cool! Share your art with us too!! 
Welcome again ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi guys! Nice to meet you!

I’m Maria Carolina, but you can call me Cacau, and I work as Customer Success Manager at Mobiliza, in Florianópolis, Brazil!

I’m passionate about people, so I’m always looking for different ways to understand them better, such as mbti, enneagram, etc. Also I love my dogs (Loba and Frida) and I really enjoy taking care of my plants and learning more about them. ;)

What I love the most about Mobiliza is humanity that exists in every interaction with everyone. We trully live our values and for me that’s priceless! We learn together, laugh together and grow together. Also it’s’ a safe space to be who you are without fear  <3

Hope to learn a lot with you guys! See ya!

[she/her]

Hey, Cacau!! My dog’s name is Frida too! :heart_eyes:
Welcome to the community. I’m very happy to have u with us! ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What's your name? What do you work with? What are you passionate about? What do you love about the company you work at? 

Hi! My name is Bruno Borçari and I’m a lawyer, working as a DPO (Data Protection Officer) on a startup.

I love animals, technology, reading and traveling.

I love the fact that the company I work for is always trying to keep up with the market.

Hi Bruno! Welcome to the community! ;) 

Hey everyone! 

My name is Jenifer dos Santos, i work with inside sales at Labellamafia for 3 months and we use Pipefy every day. I am very happy to be part of this great Pipefy community!

Thanks! 

Userlevel 1

Hi guys,

I'm Davi, president of the junior archivology company at the University of Brasília - ARCH and also a co-founder.

I like to use Pipefy for the day-to-day of the junior company to facilitate the work routines. In a simple way i can have information when i need it.

When it comes to entrepreneurship, i love using tools to make everyday life easier, that's why i'm a fan of Pipefy.

Userlevel 1

Hi, friends! Welcome to the Pipefy Community. We can't wait to get to know you and your aspirations. So, let's start with some proper introductions.

We are super excited to have you here with us! :heart:

Hi guys,

I'm Davi, president of the junior archivology company at the University of Brasília - ARCH and also a co-founder.

I like to use Pipefy for the day-to-day of the junior company to facilitate the work routines. In a simple way i can have information when i need it.

When it comes to entrepreneurship, i love using tools to make everyday life easier, that's why i'm a fan of Pipefy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey everyone! 

My name is Jenifer dos Santos, i work with inside sales at Labellamafia for 3 months and we use Pipefy every day. I am very happy to be part of this great Pipefy community!

Thanks! 

Welcome, Jenifer :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi guys

Hey, Davi!! Welcome to our community ;) 

Userlevel 1
Hello everyone!My name is Gabriel and I'm excited to learn a lot from this community!I live in Salvador - BA and use Pipefy working with the management and finance area. I am ready to learn and discuss innovative ideas within the platform!Outside of work, I like to play soccer, skate and run.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Luiza, and I’m 25 years old. I have a degree in Architecture and I work with Facilities & Supply at Resultados Digitais, a medium technology company in Brasil. RD’s one of the best places to work (by Great Place to Work), and I really love the atmosphere and the culture that we have there.

We started using Pipefy during the pandemic and it improved a lot our process so far!

Hello everyone. My name is Carolina and I work for a junior company and we use pipefy a lot. 

I love to travel, go out with my friends and mainly studying. I do chemical engineering at the Universidade Federal de Santa Maria. 

What I love most about pipefy is it’s practicality and form of organizacion. Renove Jr. and I shake Manu experiences at pipefy. 

I’m very excited of being part of this great community.:heart_eyes:

See you around!

Good afternoon!I am Felipe Baumrucker, I have worked at Conta Azul for 6 years and at the moment, I work with the Partner Program.I love football, sports, beer and my family.I see myself working at Conta Azul for many years, because of their Culture, the way they deal with their Employees.I am very excited to be part of this community and I hope to learn every day.Thank you.

Felipe

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hello everyone, everything good? My name is Rafael Jefté. I work as an Operations Coordinator in an agricultural monitoring company. I am married and I have a beautiful son named Levi (pictured). I am a theologian by training, but I have a lot of love for agronomy and process management. I have worked for years in a company linked to the Brazilian Stock Exchange in product quality management, it was there that I met and fell in love with the profession. I've been using Pipefy for about 1 year, I've loved the platform, I've taken 2 courses at Pipefy University and I can't wait to do more!

Hello Pipefy community, I hope you are all well! I’m Vanessa, I’m 19 years old and I’m currently studying architecture and urbanism.
I am part of EESC jr. junior architecture and engineering company and we do projects for the whole of Brazil! In it I act as Marketing Coordinator leading the strategic actions. Passionate about projects, strategies, people and design, for sure they are the things that move me.
I am suspicious about EESC jr. because I believe too much in our mission and in our culture of transforming lives and that is certainly the most incredible thing!

Hello everybody!

I'm Guilherme Carvalho, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and I work at Congresse.me, a startup of online events and courses, and we've grown a lot during covid19 (obviously).

I love “How I met your Mother” and hate “Friends”. In addition, I work in homeoffice, and I love the way pipefy allows me to organize and develop my workflow.

Also, I love Cats.

Hi all!!

I´m Aline and I work in a Cybersecurity company in Brazil. I appreciate the way the company takes care of the employees and respect the opinion and space of all.

I love to spend my time reading a good book and a Brazilian´s Barbecue :yum:

Hope to find here new ideas to improve the day by day work. =)

See you! :blush:

Userlevel 1

Hi people

My name is Kayller, but everyone calls me Kayo, I’m 25 years old.

I’m from Cuiaba/Brazil, and I work at Paladynus.

My role is in the pre-sales area, where I diagnose companies in search of possible improvements in their processes and I very excited about this new experience.

And yes, my english is horrible!

Userlevel 1
Hello guys,My name is David, I am 22 years old and I currently work for an insurance company in the area of ​​process development, I also provide support to the staff of the team, as few know how to use pipefy hahahaI consider myself a person passionate about knowledge, because I am always trying to learn new things and sincerely the thing I love most in the company in which I work is the fact that they use pipefy hahahaI am happy to join the community I think I will be able to expand my knowledge even more with your help, I thank you in advance.Best regards,David Henrique

Hello everyone, I’m Gustavo and I work at Comparato, Nunes, Federici & Pimentel Advogados as an attorney. We’re a law firm based in São Paulo, Brazil and we’ve been using Pipefy since last year for a special project and I like the platform very much

I love movies, video games, reading, going to the beach and swimming. My favorite movie genre is horror and my favorite movie ever is Night of the Living Dead. I’m also really keen on learning new languages and I’ve studied Japanese when I was in high school.

I’m excited to be a part of the community.

Good morning, my name is Andressa Cunha.
I am a Controler at the company RS Performance. I am passionate about my life, family and friends.
I love the company I work in, because it brings me closer to the people I love, there are wonderful people and companions and allows me to realize my dreams. 
Best,